Here's my notes on this podcast:
- Ian speaks about being an audio engineer at AAPS Productions.
- Country music gets another shout out.
- The gang talks about the mystical qualities of "The Final Countdown" and the song's relationship to the World Champion Baltimore Ravens.
- "Less gory and more esoteric."
- Ian lays out the floor plan to Sheffield Studios.
- Dave recalls the giant reverb box at social services.
- Brian badmouths "kids today" at 20 minutes.
- Mutt Lange is Shania Twain to Dave and Def Leppard to Ian.
- Beatles mention at 29 minutes.
- The story of "The Ballad Of Abraham Redfoot."
Porcupinetree shout out.